Friday, January 8, 2010

Update: The Vengeance Trilogy, and Jan/Feb DVD releases

Upon checking DVDActive.com today for updates, I noticed that The Vengeance Trilogy was among them. Seeing as how the site is a phenomenal source of information regarding upcoming DVD releases, I found it odd that they had no coverage of the set until now, as I was under the impression that it had been released on November 24th, 2009. Well, as it so happens, there is a rather simple explanation: the boxed set has been delayed until March 16th, 2010. Therefore, instead of waiting until I have the set to review Thirst, I have decided to go ahead and review it separately.

Also, here is a list of forthcoming DVD releases (through February) that are of interest to me. A "*" indicates that I am considering writing a review of it at some point in time:

1/12/10
-Moon*
-In the Loop*
-The Hurt Locker*
-Onimasa*
-Departures*

1/19/10
-Pandorum*

1/26/10
-This is It
-The Donner Party
-A Touch of Spice*
-Paris, Texas (Criterion Collection release)*
-Saw VI*
-I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell*
-Whip It*

2/2/10
-Zombieland
-The Wolfman: Universal Legacy Series*
-New York, I Love You*
-The House of the Devil*

2/9/10
-A Simple Man*
-The Real Wolfman (History Channel special)

2/16/10
-Halo: Legends*
-Goodfellas 20th Anniversary Edition
-Revanche (Criterion Collection release)*

2/23/10
-Flame and Citron*
-The Vicious Kid*
-Howard's End (Criterion Collection release)*

No comments:

Post a Comment